|Vol 46, No 1 (2017)||SBVR Based Natural Language Interface to Ontologies||Abstract PDF|
|Algirdas Šukys, Lina Nemuraitė, Rita Butkienė|
|Vol 41, No 2 (2012)||Preserving Semantics of Owl 2 Ontologies in Relational Databases Using Hybrid Approach||Abstract PDF|
|Ernestas Vyšniauskas, Lina Nemuraitė, Bronius Paradauskas|
|1 - 2 of 2 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
Print ISSN: 1392-124X
Online ISSN: 2335-884X